Can Stress Cause You To Lose your Hair ?
It’s a desire that we all have healthy hair – particularly girls. However, with so much chemical impurities within our everyday lives, our hair take the most harm without us getting noticed until we start to lose our hair, their thickness and begin seeing damaged hair.
Now lets talk some of the significant reasons why this hair fall occurs so here I will list down some of these as follows:
- Physical stress can be among the major causes of baldness as many don’t take this one badly and had suffered seriously by not taking care of the routines of the work.
- People do not really care what they consume and probably having less protein in their diets which can cause their hairs to drop.
- Hormonal changes may cause your hairs to drop out or maybe if you’re coming from a household that are facing this issue might cause your hairs to fall out as well.
- Anemia (Iron deficiency) can also be one of a significant cause for baldness as nearly 1 in every 10 girls at the age of 20 is diagnosed with iron deficiency which can cause your hairs to fall out as well.
Here are a Few of the best essential oils utilized for dry hair and hair regrowth:
- Cocunut oil is traditionally used as a hair softener and raises hair shine.
- Clary sage oil can also be very helpful in stimulating the scalp for hair regrowth.
- Almond oil is used as a moisturizing agent which helps and soothes the scalp.
- Cedarwood oil is really helpful for hair regrowth by stimulating the scalp.
You can use a mixtures by different combinations of moisturizers and stimulators among some of these and a few vital oils are available on the market too.
Now the question what appears is how to utilize those essential oils means the perfect procedure to use them to get maximum benefits out of these essential oils.
Apply several drops generously to the tips of your finger and gently massage into your scalp for 5 minutes to 10 minutes before sleeping. Shampoo and wash your hair the following day as usual. Use 2-3 times weekly for optimal results.
What more can this important oil combination to your own hairs ?
Below are a few of the benefits aside from simply moisturizing and stimulating the scalp.
1. Increases blood circulation for optimum hair growth
2. Increases depth of the hair shaft
3. Reduces scalp inflammation
4. Moisturizes the hair follicle, making hair follicles more powerful
5. Gets rid of split ends
6. Fights against scalp acne fighting fungal and bacterial infections
7. Regulates the secretion of sebum which results in smooth and glossy hair
8. Prevents premature baldness
9. Controls frizzy hair
10. Relieves dandruff and itchy scalp
Try and find some of the shops but I’ll highly recommend 100% organic and essential Afida’s Hair Oil because that I’ve used personally and found to be really helpful and rightful from the claims they made together with the highest quality services as well, Allow Me to know in the comment sections in case you have found it to be useful also:)
Source : Quora